Monday, February 1, 2010

Does it not exist?


I am a list maker. On any given day I have a to do list and a to get list somewhere on me. I gather things, I print things, I file things, I stick things to things. I like to at least feel organized. I also like the sense of accomplishment I get when I mark something off my list. So when we started gearing up for the move I thought this would be a great excuse for a new organizational tool. A nice program or binder to organize selling, buying and moving.

I started my search in November. The organizer would make a good Christmas present for myself. Thus far I haven't found anything even close to what I am looking for. Lowe's has an online "Mover's Toolbox," but it's a bit silly. It just has a bunch of the normal tips you hear: "a fresh coat of paint goes a long way, clean your carpets, declutter and depersonalize." They do have a few nice check sheets, but that's the only thing I saw of any real use.

If you want to check it out it can be found here.

I'm working on putting together my own organizer, but it's slow going. I don't know what all should be in there. If I ever manage to finish it then I'll go ahead and throw it up.





0 comments:

Post a Comment